Thursday, May 8, 2014

Printable versions!

I am not the most computer literate person in the world but I try my best to learn what I can. Blogging is a fairly new realm for me and there's a lot I do NOT know how to do just yet. I desperately wanted to offer a way to print my blog posts easily so that you can take the patterns with you on the go and work on your projects anywhere.

It seemed so complicated. I thought I would have to make my own PDFs of the posts, find a site to host them, create links to them and share the links on the page.

And then one of my friends who is so much smarter than I am found me a website. I clicked through and signed into my blogger account and it said "do you want to add a print function to your posts?" I said yes and that was that.

you will now find a print button on each of my posts. Once you click on it, it will pull up a printable version that you can either print or email to yourself. You also have the option to open it as a PDF and save it to your computer.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment